Do you want to be involved in technology that makes a difference in people's lives?
Do you have a parent, grandparent or family friend that is vulnerable? Perhaps suffered a brain injury or has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or Dementia? Or perhaps has learning difficulty?
If you do, then you’ll appreciate the difference that Oysta makes to vulnerable people’s lives.
Oysta’s technology keeps Vulnerable Independent People (VIPs) safe at home and safe away from home. It gives our elderly the ability to retain their independence so they can stay in their homes for longer, safely and for young adults with learning difficulties, we give them technology which helps them gain their independence with a safety net.
Oysta tie everything together with a care platform so any carers or family members stay informed and able to deliver personalised, preventative care without being intrusive.
Oysta is one of the fastest-growing health and social care technology companies in UK and Spain. Our technology is mainly distributed through Local Authorities, Care Providers and Housing Associations. Additionally, our technology is used to support Lone Workers which is distributed through key channel partners.
At the moment we do not have any vacant role available.
You can still send your CV to email@example.com and we will take you into consideration for any future suitable role openings.
Our UK office has free on-site parking, an on-site café and gym (free for employees) and scenic walking routes.
Annual leave rises with continued service and there is a holiday bonus scheme available once probation is passed.
Customer Success – Support and Implementation Executive
The ideal candidate for this role will be a customer-obsessed individual with a real passion for people. You will be exceptionally client-focused with an organised and well-structured approach. As well as possessing great communication skills you will also have excellent written skills.
- Support our customers via email and phone with the set up and use of their Oysta devices
- Managing databases and personal information
- Using data provided on a regular basis, proactively reach out to customers who might not be getting the full value from their device
- Using our support ticketing system
- Prepare and test devices for shipping to customers
- Preferable 1 years administration experience ideally within the SAAS or technology industry.
- Great communication skills, oral and written.
- Tech-savvy and passionate about technology solutions.
- Very organised and process-driven; capable of multi-tasking and time-management
- Motivated and positive.
- A true ‘people person’ with an awesome approach to customer service.
- Very organised and process-driven, capable of multi-tasking and time management.
To be considered, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please note that a DBS clearance check will be carried out in the first month of employment and continued employment is subject to the success of that check.)