Oysta assist partners including Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Social Care providers, throughout the UK, to keep vulnerable communities safe, supported and cared for within their own homes for longer. Via a suite of mobile telecare solutions all supported by Oysta’s cloud-based care platform, IntelliCare, partners can deliver proactive care. IntelliCare collects, collates and delivers intelligent data on VIP well-being to the VIP’s care network, enabling better partnership working.
The Oysta service is mobile and delivers telecare support everywhere through a simple mobile device with a tremendous capacity to:
• encourage confidence, mobility and independent living;
• improve outcomes through faster and more effective intervention;
• promote self-care and self-funded care;
• assist with safer patient discharge from hospital, recovery and rehabilitation;
• reduce hospital stays and delay admission to residential care and full-time care; and
• significantly reduce costs of providing integrated health and social care.